PODCAST: Mr Robot Special
Interviews from Tribeca Film Festival Red Carpet that I did with Christian Slater, Rami Malek, Carly Chaikin, Martin Wallström and Sam Esmail. We discuss the series,it’s aim and how hacking has affected our world.
Sci-Fi Talk Podcast
Official blog for the Sci-Fi Talk Podcast
Interviews with actors and creators of genre entertainment
2018 T2KR Ltd
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Byte Christopher JudgeActor talks about Stargate Ark Of Truth
- Byte William Fitchner On Contact And Dark KnightActor tells me how his role in Contact changed his approach to acting and remembers working with Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight.
- Byte You Should Have LeftComments from Kevin Bacon, Amanda Seyfried and director David Koepp.
- Byte Chris CornwellActor talks about his movie, Exit Log which involves time travel with limitations
- Byte Enrico ColatoniActor talks voicing Felix Faust in JLA Dark.
- Tribeca Film Festival 2013My red carpet interviews with actor and directors for the genre movies at Tribeca Film Festival on the red carpet for films like Frankenstein's Army. Mr Jones, Raze, The Machine and Fresh Meat.
- Ray HarryhausenVintage conversation with special effects pioneer who past away in 2013. It was my honor to speak to him about his films and life.
- Rise Of The Planet Of The ApesConversation with Amanda Silver and Rick Jaffa on how they handled the Apes reboot.
- Tahmoh PenikettA vintage conversation taped at Gatecon green room with the BSG actor as they started their second season
- Time Capsule Episode 124This edition has Mark Sheppard talks Supernatural's Crowley. Spotlight has Haven's Duke Crocker in Eric Balfour.
- Time Capsule Episode 123I have two show runners in Jeremy Carver of Supernatural and Steven Moffatt of Doctor Who from SDCC. Spotlight has Lucas Bryant talking a darker new season for Haven.
- Time Capsule Episode 122Eric Balfour and Lucas Bryant of Haven preview their season four while Kevin Murphy of Defiance previews his second season.From Falling Skies, Drey Roy remembers Hal's evil side, and Rockne O' Bannon tells us about Revolution season two. Spotlight is on Tim Russ talking Renegades
- Time Capsule Episode 121Spotlight has Matt Lanter of the series, Starcrossed and Star Wars Clone Wars.
- The Cave Nathan Fillion On JLADoomThe voice of Green Lantern talks JLA Doom
- The Cave Susan EisenbergWonderful woman talks JLA Doom and WW's and Martian Manhunter's friendship.
- Joaquin Phoenix On The JokerFrom Byte in 2019, the actor talks about playing Arthur Fleck who becomes The Joker.
- Nicole Maines Of SupergirlShe is Dreamer on Supergirl, the ground breaking super-hero who adds her voice to the DC Universe.
- Herbie J Pilato On Star TrekAuthor talks to me about the original Star Trek after writing an article about it in Medium.
- Dominic Keating2002 conversation with the actor who was Lt Malcom Reed on Star Trek Enterprise.
- Vaughn ArmstrongActor who has played man an alien on various Star Treks plus Admiral Forrest on Star Trek Enterprise.
- Magdalene VisaggioWriter of Lost On Planet Earth tells me how Star Trek influenced this graphic novel.
- Tilt SpecialInterview with Joseph Cross who stars as Joseph Burns and his director Kasra Farahani about this interesting film of a man losing his sanity.
- The Wrong Todd2019 interview with the film's writer and director Rob Schulbaum. He also worked on Family Guy and The Cleveland Show.
- Wowzers FilmmakersInterview with Ace Thor annd Sam Fox, the team behind this genre and mind bending short.
- The Mandela Effect SpecialInterviews with co-writer and director David Guy Levy and his cast Robin Lord Taylor, Charlie Hofheimer and Aleska
- Alitha MartinezArtist on a new graphic novel Omni part of Humanoids.Her 20 years in the business includes working on Marvel's Iron Man.From 2019.
- Dennis E Taylor OutlandAuthor of Audible's Outland in 2019.
- Out Of The DarknessI chat with author M.A. Richards about his novel that features vampires and werewolves with some surprises too.
- KillswitchInterview with Jeffrey and Susan Bridges co-creator of Killswitch in a future where Augers who have clairvoyant abilities are used and abused.
- ExcellenceInterview with the creators of this graphic novel, Brandon Thomas and Khary Randolph from 2019.