Loot Crate, the mystery subscription platform for superfans, will be debuting several exclusive products at New York Comic Con 2017 that celebrate the best in pop culture – from Stranger Things to Ghostbusters. Throughout the event, Loot Crate will also be hosting several meet & greets as well as signings at their booth.
- Thursday, October 5: Geek Rock Block Meet & Greet with Nerf Herder, Jonathan Coulton & Paul & Storm– hosted by Loot Crate.
- Loot Crate brings you an hour of geeking out with the biggest names in Geek Rock: Nerf Herder (Buffy the Vampire Slayer theme), Jonathan Coulton aka “JoCo” (Portal) and musical comedy duo Paul & Storm. Stop by for your chance to win 2 tickets to Nerf Herder in Brooklyn on 10/5 and 2 tickets to JoCo and Paul & Storm in Brooklyn on 10/6 (both 21+). Merch also available for sale.
- Friday, October 6: Aaron Mahnke, creator of “Lore”, the podcast phenomenon and accompanying book,Monstrous Creatures published by Penguin Randomhouse.
- “Lore” has also inspired a new series that debuts as an Amazon original this fall.
- Saturday, October 7: J. Salvador, artist behind the Super Emo Friends series as featured by Loot Crate.
- Sunday, October 8: Doug Jones, star of the upcoming film The Shape of Water.
PRODUCT EXCLUSIVES – AVAILABLE ONLY AT NYCC:
- Stranger Things SuperEmoScenes NYCC Exclusive Diorama, designed by Loot Crate, based on art by J Salvador, licensed by Netflix.
- This figure is an exclusive Upside Down variant depicting the fateful encounter between Eleven and the Demogorgon in the season one finale, through the lens of SuperEmoFriends artist J Salvador — the start of Loot Crate’s new Artist Series figure line. Limited quantities and numbered packaging.
- Ghostbusters “Karate Puft” Figure Exclusive NYCC Variant, designed by Loot Crate, licensed by Sony Pictures Entertainment.
- This figure is an exclusive variant depicting The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man (aka Gozer) training for another fight with the Ghostbusters after their first, climactic, stream-crossing battle in the 1984 film. He’s getting some helpful lessons from a movie that came out just a couple weeks afterGhostbusters — The Karate Kid! Made with the same attention to detail as Loot Crate’s other original figures such as the Halo Icons line and the WWE Slam Stars Collectible Figures. Limited quantities and numbered packaging.
- Frankenstein Exclusive NYCC Pin, art by Gabriel Silveira, made by Loot Crate.
- This high quality enamel pin featuring the classic movie monster was made exclusively for NYCC 2017 with art by Gabriel Silveira. You can see more of his work on the Dracula Pin in October’s Loot Crate and on the Werewolf Pin in Loot Crate DX.
From : October 5 – October 8 Booth #536